Saturday 8 September 2012

Garden - The Big Landscape

This post is long over due.

We were so lucky to have moved into a house that is fully decorated, so that has left us all our time to busy ourselves with the garden.  I have become slightly obsessed, I even have 'Gardeners World' on series record!

While I was babysitting my beautiful baby nephew the other evening, I took the opportunity to sort through all the photographs I had taken at so many different stages.  This was so rewarding as it profiled how much progress we had made.  We have come so far but as always I would like to go much further.

With the indian summer upon us, after a little weeding and de-heading, I took the opportunity to sit, relax and enjoy the benefits of all our hard work.

I hope these pictures show how far we have come.  With a little help from our family.


























Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment