Thursday 24 May 2012

Mend and Make Do - A Garden Bench

I have been sooooo busy in the garden over the last couple of weeks (thank goodness for sunshine).  As a result I have so many things to show you.

As with most of the projects in the garden I continue to mend and make do where possible. Money does not grow on trees!  We were given this solid wood bench for Christmas by my dear M & D.  It was originally stained quite dark, until the winter weather took its toll and not to mention those pesty pigeons!

So with my giant pot of classic cream I was off!  And here it is, my brand spanking new garden bench.



Now it is time to go fabric shopping for cushions!

Slightly concerned about my obsession with painting everything in the garden cream, hey ho, garden shed next!

Nice to see you again.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment